Friday, November 4, 2011

Customized Safari Birthday Invitation

This is for my son’s 1st birthday invitation. I chose safari theme since he also enjoys animals. I personally sketch the animal character then rendered it in illustrator. I did the photo shoot and the layout also. More pictures to follow. I’m having fun doing this, more so it’s for my little one’s birthday. You can view more of my birthday invitation samples on my website, click here.

To order, drop me a line at darlenesanguenza@yahoo.com
Copyright © Darlene Sanguenza-Cano

2 comments:

  1. I believe you would gonna raise your child properly. Wonderful blog by the way. heavy equipment in the Philippines

    ReplyDelete

  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Creative Mommy